Friday, April 24, 2009

Fave Five Friday!!


I love Fave Five Fridays!!! I love seeing what other people like and discovering things that maybe I didn't know about. It's so much fun! Well anyway, here we go...


1. Kelly Clarkson's newest album "All I ever Wanted"
This girl is awesome! Sure her last album kinda stunk but this one is amazing! She is back and in full force. Songs I recommend: My Life Would Suck Without You, Long Shot, I do not Hook Up...


2. Glimmer Mist!!!! April's Add On kits at Bad Girls Kits were so awesome that I bought two of them.. One of them came with 6 bottles of gorgeous glimmer mist and well I have been going crazy with it ever since!


3. Riunite Lambrusco
For some reason I just adore this wine. It's not too sweet or dry.




4. My Blackberry Storm
At first I wasn't too crazy about the Storm. It was interesting getting used to the touch screen. I really like a lot of the features like the music player and the facebook app. I love getting my e-mail delivered directly to my phone. The only thing I still don't like is the camera... you press the button to take a picture and it takes forever!






5. Hello Kitty!!!!! She's so cute!!








7 comments:

Scrapfaire said...

Great fives!!! I need to bite the bullet and try some real glimmer mist... I don't think I have the correct color ratio in my pixie puke!

Jill said...

OK first... wiiiinnnne.

2nd... I am PO'ed at Verizon. We both wanted the Storm but we couldn't shell out that kind of money. So we settled on the Dare. Which it is a neat phone but NO WHERE as cool as the Storm. And now the Storms are BOGO all the darn time! Punks! UGH! We bought our Dares like 2 months before their stupid sale! Stupid Verizon *spit spit spit*

OK sorry about that...

pink4u said...

I am laughing at your comments so far!!! FFF girls are so awesome...
I love wine too..and find myself wine-ing often!
Awesome glimmer mist collection.. !!
How sweet is Hello Kitty!! Your new Blog is looking great!!!
Take care,
Joanie :)

Jill said...

We rule.

Zoa said...

you stole my fav from last week!!! (glimmer mist- we even used the same picture!) HAHA!!! ;)

great list this week - Hope you are having a great weekend chica! xoxo~ Zoa

Jill said...

It's so funny that Hello Kitty made your list. I've loved her since I was a kid. She never gets old. I love Sanrio products. Chococat is my fave.

Nicole Martel said...

I'm loving the glimmer mist myself! I've been experimenting with it! Thanks for visiting my blog!