Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Ever "FRIDAY FAVES"

FRIDAY FAVES!!!!
(my first time~! LOL)

1. The Purpose Driven Life - I am trying to reconnect with my faith and God. I am on day 5 of this awesome journey.














2. Caramel Lattes from McDonalds - Yummy!!












3. Snapfish.com - This is a great site to upload photos and order prints. They do great posters and photo books.. and it's pretty cheap!




4. "S.O.S. (Anything but Love...)" by Apocolyptica feat. Christina Scabbia - I am really loving this song today. It's dark and lovely. Christina's voice is haunting and emotional. Christina is a lead singer of the band Lacuna Coil.




5. GOTH TINKERBELL - How cute is she?!?!?!





3 comments:

Kaytee said...

Testing out my comments....

Jill said...

I'm loving that Goth Tinkerbell. Too funny! Hmm...she's wearing Bad Girls colors...

Gine said...

Great fives...me too LOVE that Tinkerbell

Have an awesome weekend =)