Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can anybody hear me?

Today was the first day that I was actually able to speak when I woke up. My sinuses are so bad that for the past few mornings I couldn't even talk. It's been horrible. I mean not only that but I am a singer at heart and I sing all the time in the car, in the shower, while cleaning the apartment.... and I sound like a FROG!!!! And not even a cute frog that reminds you of summer nights by the lake... more like a TOAD!!! Not pretty.

So tomorrow at noon I go to the ear/nose/throat doctor with my scans I had done last Monday. I know it might sound weird but I am actually excited. I know a lot of people that say the surgery didn't work for them and a lot of people who say it's the best thing they've ever done. I am just praying that I will be in that second group. I mean right now I average 2 sinus infections a month and they usually last a week or more. So it's almost like constant sinus infections. So if having sinus surgery brings that number down at all, I am all for it! I will let you know how it all turns out!

And now for somthing completely different...

At work there is a program used called "G-spot" so obviously anytime someone says "Do you have G-Spot?" or "Are you looking for G-spot" it just makes me chuckle a little bit... I know... immature... but you gotta laugh at it!

0 comments: