Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can anybody hear me?

Today was the first day that I was actually able to speak when I woke up. My sinuses are so bad that for the past few mornings I couldn't even talk. It's been horrible. I mean not only that but I am a singer at heart and I sing all the time in the car, in the shower, while cleaning the apartment.... and I sound like a FROG!!!! And not even a cute frog that reminds you of summer nights by the lake... more like a TOAD!!! Not pretty.

So tomorrow at noon I go to the ear/nose/throat doctor with my scans I had done last Monday. I know it might sound weird but I am actually excited. I know a lot of people that say the surgery didn't work for them and a lot of people who say it's the best thing they've ever done. I am just praying that I will be in that second group. I mean right now I average 2 sinus infections a month and they usually last a week or more. So it's almost like constant sinus infections. So if having sinus surgery brings that number down at all, I am all for it! I will let you know how it all turns out!

And now for somthing completely different...

At work there is a program used called "G-spot" so obviously anytime someone says "Do you have G-Spot?" or "Are you looking for G-spot" it just makes me chuckle a little bit... I know... immature... but you gotta laugh at it!

1 comments:

Steven said...

Forklifts are highly useful tools that can hugely increase productivity. Reusing a battery and increasing its life means using fewer batteries over time, and fewer resources used to recycle them. Counterweight is the part which is located at the rear part contains heavy iron mass area helps in balancing the weight of the goods for transporting. Carriage is the part which is help to attach to mount the objects from up and down positions. With the help of all such parts Lift trucks work smoothly and properly to lift up the various heavy goods. Lift trucks are widely use in the industry media for storage handling, ware housing, industrial plant and equipment,etc. Agents Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) and Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) work at a secret government facility tucked away in South Dakota that houses artifacts which contain various powers. If these objects were to get into the wrong hands, who knows what could happen? There are still countless artifacts still on the loose, many of which are being used for evil and to cause great harm.