Short post though because I am so super busy at work. I did a 12 hour shift yesterday and most likely will be doing the same today... and then probably coming in over the weekend...
Anyway, here goes:
1. Wattpad - I have this app on my Blackberry Storm and I LOVE it! It's a share program where you can read e-books. It's how I read the first 4 House of Night books and right now I am on the Dark Hunter books.
2. Sierra Mist Ruby Splash - This is so good!!
3. The Dark Hunter series - ummm... I don't think an explanation is required here. If you read them, you know!!
4. The House of Night series - Another very good book series.
5. The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien - Just look at the backdrop here! Too funny how it looks like Super Mario! Conan is Hilarious!!!!
Also, for those of you interested in ATC swaps - check out www.ATCsForAll.com It's free to join and they have tons of swaps going on all the time. Right now I am in three of them that are due quite soon so I hope to finish them tonight and then send them out by Monday. I started them last night and I am really enjoying the ATC thing!