Monday, June 15, 2009

My Seth...

Last night my Seth past away. Seth was my yellow leopard gecko. I got him about 10 years ago as part of an ecology class project. He was the coolest gecko!




This is a picture that my ex took a while ago..



And I used it in this LO I did for my NSD pop-up book project. I wanted to do a play on kissing a frog to find your prince and that book "Sometimes you have to Kiss a lot of Frogs" so I made this:



I think he was either sick or maybe just old. He started getting really thin and just stopped eating. I knew it was coming but I didn't know how soon. I'm not sure if I will get another one or not but I am going to keep the cage for a while. We are going to bury him in mom's backyard tonight.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your pet. Geckos are super cool. I've wanted one for a long time now. I just don't jive with the feeding it bugs part. They do eat bugs, right?
Anyway, Seth looks like he would have been an awesome pet.