I haven't done my Friday Faves in a few weeks but this week has just been so great!
I need to share these!!
1. Literal Music Videos - It's changing the lyrics of a song to match what's going on in the video and make fun of it! These are brilliant!!!! Hilarious!! My faves are the Bonnie Tyler one and the Meat Loaf one but there are so many out there!
2. Willard Wigan -He creates the world's smallest art. I saw him on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and was amazed! His art fits in the eyes of needles!
3. Being able to breathe through my nose!!! It's something I haven't been able to do in years!! I can chew with my mouth closed and sleep with my mouth closed and I am sure that trips to the dentist are going to be much more pleasant! And also, I have one of those Netty Pots where you pour saline through your sinuses to clean them out. I've never been able to use it because it wouldn't go through my sinus cavity but last night I did it!!! It was so cool!!! Haha, I know I am gross! Oh well.
And speaking of breathing. This is reminding me of one of my favorite contemporary Christian songs called "Breathe" which I sang for a wedding a few years ago. Now this will sound a little nasally for obvious reasons and hopefully I have improved since then... but anyway... The music director did change the arrangement a bit from the popular version to make it more solemn I guess. I don't know. But here it is... a video of me.. singing... breathe... LOL
4. Lucky Breaks!!! There is a fashion magazine called Lucky and inside they have contests called "Lucky Breaks" where they give away all sorts of things. Every magazine has contests ya know? Well anyway I went to the website and entered a whole bunch of them and I actually WON something!! It came in the mail today! I won a 3 piece set from Nature's Gate. It's Mandarin Patchoulli Shampoo, Conditioner, and Lotion... and the scent is to die for!!!
5. Kaiser Craft's mini album bookshelf. It's just so cute! I got it in the mail the other day so I haven't started altering it yet but I just love it and can't wait to start it!
Thanks for reading and have an awesome weekend!!!