Monday, August 17, 2009

Yardsale Finds from Saturday

This past Saturday I went yardsaling with my Mom, my sis-in-law Melanie and my niece Kaydence. It was a lot of fun and Kaydence was so good!

These are my finds:

- "Eastern Promises" on DVD for $1
- Farber-Castell Watercolor Crayons (12 pack) .50
- Cray-Pas Student Quality Oil Pastels (16 pack) .50
- Hardcover Christmas Journal .50
- Fake white roses .50
- Handful of ribbon $1
- Sickers for Kaydence .50
- Eyore and Tigger Handpuppets for Kaydence .50

- Pack-o-Fun Scrapcraft Magazines (11 issues from 1959-1960) $1

- Books!!! I paid $10 for the following 13 books!
- Jodi Piccoult: Picture Perfect, The Pact, Vanishing Acts, Plain Truth, My Sister's Keeper.
- Sara Gruen: Water for Elephants
- Claire La Zebnik: The Smart One & the Pretty One
- Alice Hoffman: The Ice Queen
- Chuck Palahniuk: Choke, Invisible Monsters
- Neil Gaiman: Anansi Boys
- Nicholas Sparks: At First Sight, The Notebook

So I would call that a very successful yardsale day!

0 comments: