Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Fave Friday!!!

Hello Everyone!
I haven't blogged my Friday Favorites in quite a long time. I'm trying to change that and update more frequently. I've been such a bad, bad blogger!

And here are my favorite things from this past week:

1. My cousin Jenny is getting married on July 10th and this is the dress that she chose for us bridesmaids to wear! I actually love it! I tried one on the other day and they are gorgeous!! It hides everything I need it to hide and completely passed the "sit-down" test. So pretty!
2. Skillet!!! They are a Christian Rock band. They are amazing. I am going to see them in concert on April 15th!!! I can't wait.


This is the cover of their newest CD.


And this is my favorite song my them. It's called "Awake and Alive."



3. Dove Chocolate Home Parties. My friend Sarah started doing chocolate parties. They are too fun! When I move into my new place I am going to have one. I bought a few things but my favorite is the Spiced Chai!!!! YUM!!!!


4. Dominos Pizza Online Tracker. This thing is so cool. You order your pizza online and then get to watch the progress of when it's being made to when the delivery person leaves the store! It's very cool!!



5. Bee M.D. Organic Honey Throat Drops. I've been sick for the past week and these babies are the only thing thats been keeping my throat from catching on fire like dry kindling!!





Those are my favorite things from this past week.
Thanks for reading. Have an awesome weekend!!

0 comments: