Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Fave Friday!!






1. Twitter!!! I am obsessed with "Tweeting" and there is a lot of interesting stuff that people post on Twitter. One girl I follow has an ETSY shop and her jewelry is really pretty. Another girl I follow tweets about different scrap booking sites and deals.



2. Sarah Kelly - She is a Contemporary Christian artist. Beautiful voice! She does an AMAZING version of Amazing Grace on her newest album.




3, Grey's Anatomy - Did anyone see the season finale last night??? OMG!! I actually stopped watching it for a while in the middle of this season but last night's episodes were just wow...




4. http://www.freecycle.org/ - This site is a way to keep things out of landfills. If you have something you don't want anymore you post it as an offer. Someone who wants it can reply and come pick it up. If you need something you can also post that, maybe someone has something they aren't using that they can give you. I just got an electric can opener and a juicer that someone was offering. It's a really cool thing.




5. http://www.badgirlskits.com/ - Where do I even begin here? Bad Girls Kits is seriously the best site I ever stumbled upon. It's the place to be for scrap bookers! The monthly kits are BEAUTIFUL and definitely afforable. There are contests all the time and very generous prizes! I have my eye on that Tote Bag!!! It's only May so I have quite a few months left to try to win one!

They just had an awesome event for National Scrapbook Day. Classes and Challenges were offered all day long. It was so much fun. Here are some of the projects I did:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There were a lot more challenges but these are the only ones I have on this computer to upload to the blog.


Anyway the best part is that I won THIS:


I couldn't believe it!!! I am so excited!!! I've wanted one ever since they got them in the Bad Girls Store!!!!
Thank you Bad Girls and Wendy!!!





HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Jill said...

TWITTAH! You know I am a tweetin' fool.

Great work! Love it all! And what a super bad ass prize! Grats to you!

Scrapfaire said...

So proud of you for completing all those challenges!! You'll love your slice...be sure to register it when it gets to you!!! They have great utube's to get you going if you "need"!!! WTG

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the Slice! Lucky girl!

pink4u said...

WOW Katie...you have been one busy girl. Look at all those amazing projects you made!! They look AWESOME!! AND WHAT A PRIZE!!!! Congrats to you!!
I am not a twitterer..or a facebooker ..yet...I am afraid I will NEVER get anything done.. ever again....LOL
Happy weekend!!!!
Joanie:)

Zoa said...

love your list this week!!! COngrats on winning & I hope you have a great weekend chica!

xoxo~ Zoa :)

Jeni Boisvert said...

love your favs! Congrats on the Slice Win!!

Gine said...

awesome fives..and I LOVE your projects
Have a great week =)

Jill said...

I JUST watched the season finale today -- I DVR'd it and JUST got around to being able to sit still this week. When I saw "007" I got GOOSEBUMPS and screamed -- I did NOT see that coming.