Here are my Friday Faves!!!
1. The Black Dagger Brotherhood boo series by J.R. Ward. Awesome vampire books! Right now the newest one just came out. I am very excited!
2. Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts! The BEST drink to have when you are stuck in traffic on a hot day! Very good.
3. Cookouts with the family! This weekend we are having two cookouts for Memorial Day. One on Sunday and one on Monday. I just love getting together with my family. I am the middle child of three and the only girl. So my brothers and their wives come and my wonderful niece! It's just a really good time!
4. A Fine Frenzy - "One Cell in the Sea" album. This girl has an amazing voice! All of the songs on this CD are wonderful. I highly recommend the song "Near to You."
5. Thai Basil - My mom has some of this growing in her grotto. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but the smell... oh it's amazing! I haven't tasted it yet but I'm sure mom will be cooking with it soon enough!
My explanations were a little rushed today because it's been crazy. Hopefully I will be blogging about today once I get the pics uploaded.. and maybe a video... we'll see!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!