Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Plan of Action

Last night I scoured my spare room and collected everything that I haven't used or touched in the past year. This Saturday I am having a yard sale! Yep, that's right. I actually feel motivated now since I started. I have a ton of stuff to sell so far and I only went through the spare room. I still have my bedroom, two closets, and my kitchen to go through. Hopefully it will be a success and hopefully it won't rain! I live off a pretty busy street so I am going to make big signs. It costs about $40 to place an ad in the paper so I think I am just going to place online ads. I put it on Craigs List already. I am going to promote it on Facebook as well and maybe myspace. Then there are also a few yahoo groups where I can list it.

So that not only helps me get rid of the clutter but maybe even make some money in the process!

My brother and sister-in-law are babysitting the cutest iguana named Iggy for the next week. He is so cute and friendly... He likes to sit on your shoulders. I made my bro take a pic of me and Iggy:

And now I totally want one!! LOL
Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post! You girls are awesome!!

0 comments: