1. The really neat Art Journal that I made in Kara Haupt's class. Her blog is here: http://oldladyinateenager.blogspot.com/ and you can read about the class.
2. Lenka!!! I love love love this girl!! Get her album! I highly recommend the song "Trouble is a Friend" So funky cool~!
3. Lemon Pledge - For some reason I just love the smell of lemon pledge. It reminds me of my childhood because my mom would use it all the time.
4. Mr. Yuk Stickers! I just found a bunch of these stickers in an old notebook! I love them!
5. Weekends, days that I can sleep in, and doing nothing!!! This week I feel like I've been going non-stop both mentally and physically. I need a weekend to just chill.
And I am going to leave you with this photo that I took of a flower in my mom's grotto. I touched it up using techniques I learned from Jeni B at Bad Girls Kits.
Have a great weekend~!