Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!!!!!

This week just seemed like it was never going to end! I'm really glad that it's Friday. I am going to see the new Harry Potter movie tonight and then tomorrow I can actually sleep in for a little bit. Now, on to my faves~!


1. The really neat Art Journal that I made in Kara Haupt's class. Her blog is here: http://oldladyinateenager.blogspot.com/ and you can read about the class.




2. Lenka!!! I love love love this girl!! Get her album! I highly recommend the song "Trouble is a Friend" So funky cool~!


3. Lemon Pledge - For some reason I just love the smell of lemon pledge. It reminds me of my childhood because my mom would use it all the time.



4. Mr. Yuk Stickers! I just found a bunch of these stickers in an old notebook! I love them!





5. Weekends, days that I can sleep in, and doing nothing!!! This week I feel like I've been going non-stop both mentally and physically. I need a weekend to just chill.

And I am going to leave you with this photo that I took of a flower in my mom's grotto. I touched it up using techniques I learned from Jeni B at Bad Girls Kits.



Have a great weekend~!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful flower girl! Have a wonderful weekend!

pink4u said...

I LOVE your journal!! Wow..that looks so pretty..

Pretty flowers!!

I am playing with your kitty *jagger* He is so cute!!!!
Have a relaxing weekend!!!
Joanie :)

Jill said...

Lenka! Yes, yes, yes! I love her, too. "Trouble Is a Friend" is a great song. I love "The Show", "Bring Me Down," and "Knock, Knock." The entire album is great, really. Did you see her in a recent Anthropologie catalog? She's a cutie. I love her eyebrows.

Jen said...

Your journal is so cute!
And I love that flower. Great job using Jenni's tricks.

Carmen Williams said...

If you indicator up for forklift coaching courses while in college, seeking for a work will not be a challenge. A galvanic cell is a uncomplicated gadget composed of two electrodes, one negative and a single good, and an electrolyte response. * Assign and mark forklift lanes Forklift Driver Weekend Jobs In Glendale Toyota Forklift Certification In Greensboro These Flexi Forklifts are mostly UK based forklift trucks to which an extra set of wheels can be attached.