This week has flown by!!! I have no idea where the time goes! I hardly have time to scrap or create anything anymore. I signed up for two ATC swaps so I plan on doing those this weekend... and maybe start them tonight!
I am so glad that I am not in school anymore. I used to dread the end of August! All the ominous "Back to School" advertisements would make me nausiated!! I still have the occasional nightmare that I can't find my class schedule, or can't open my locker, or don't have the right textbooks... It's insane, I know! I hated high school though so you really can't blame me!
Anyway on to better and brighter...
Time for my Friday faves!
1. SILPADA!!!!! Okay so my friend Sarah Jo has recruited me. I used to be a Rep for Lia Sophia Jewelry... but I've recently become inactive with them. She's been doing Silpada for about 6 months and she is really doing well with it. First off, let me just say that even though the jewelry is a little bit more expensive than Lia Sophia, it's so much better quality!! Everything is .925 Sterling Silver and they have the most beautiful layer style I've ever seen! Best part: there is no formal presentation that you have to do at your shows! It's all Open-house party format! No pressure! It's playing dress-up with jewelry and socializing with friends! I'm going to be honest and say that the Hostess program isn't as good as LS but the jewelry is so much nicer! Oh and they ship directly to each customer for only $4.00!!! So the hostess doesn't have to deliver to everyone! That is awesome! So I signed on! I am going to be starting in October! Right now I have to get 6 parties booked before my kick off party! I can do it! No problem!! (Wish me luck!!)
2. Mom's homemade pizza!!! Mom informed me a little bit ago that she is making mushroom and onion pizza tonight!!! I can't wait for work to be over!!
3. Yard sales!!! I know, I know... this is a repeated fave... but I can't help it! I love going to yard sales. Mom and I are going tomorrow morning and I hope that Melanie and Kaydence come too! Kaydence is so well behaved at the yardsales! She is a little shopper!!
4. Blogs!!! I love reading other people's blogs!! And here are my favorites right now: Jeni B, Craftastrophe , Queen Kat Designs, Kara Haupt, Your Status Is Annoying, and Enchanted Inspirations. If course I frequent other blogs that I love reading but these are my fave blogs of this week. Check them out!!
5. Country Time Strawberry Lemonade. It's just so good~!
Those are my faves! I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Reminder... when I get 10 followers I am going to do my first Blog Candy!
I'm going to start small of course. And then if I ever hit 50... I will do another one!