First the faves:
1. Acrylic Scrapbook Albums!!! I just finished making a mini album with one of these and I just love how it came out!!!! There is so much you can do with these albums. I really opens up another creative door to be able to create both sides of the page to see elements of both on each side. It's awesome. Try it.
2. Label Tulip - I know that I had Label Tulip as a favorite a week or two ago but just look at their September Kit - GORGEOUS!!!
3. Heavenly Ham - especially when we get it for free at work... like today for instance. I had the Paradise Club! So yum yum!
4. Tori Amos announced "Midwinter Graces," her first seasonal album. I am so super excited about this!!! I love Tori and can't wait for this. It comes out Nov 10th.
5. Tori Amos Comic Book Tattoo - This is a comic that puts the meaning behind some of Tori's songs into visual art. I have to pick this up. It came out last year some time and I just keep forgetting about it.
Oh and I want this to be my new hair color:
Those are my quick faves. I got my blood tests back today and they were normal. So no lyme disease!!! Thank God!! It was probably a spider bite so it's good that I have this medication just in case. I think it was the spider that built it's huge web on the deck. I don't know how it got on my arm without me seeing it because it's huge. Anymore I am going to look before I lean on the railing of the deck. This was awful.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by~!