I hope she doesn't mind me posting them now.
OK so I made them for the movie "Legend" from the 80's. It is one of my all time favorite movies and I even love the music. (The Tangerine Dream music, not the score from the Director's Cut!).
So here are my ATCs and what I love about each one.
1. This first one is to show Jack and Lily and their innocence. I just love Lily's ring. I used some blue Say it in Crystals Swirls, and some Shimmers on the border.. I think in Tickle Me Turquoise.
2. Ah the oober talented Tim Curry! It took me a long time to even know that was him under all that make-up! For this one I used an orange peel effect that I learned from Wendy Rago over at Bad Girls Kits. I then outlined the card in Distressed Stickles and wrote the title of the movie on it. Trust me, this looks so much better in person!
3. Princess Lily... yes if you watch the Director's Cut, turns out Lily is a princess. I would rather think she is just a regular girl but whatever! Anyway I always thought she was so pretty. I love this scene. I added some rub ons and stickles.
4. Here is another angle of that scene. I added some stickers that I can't remember the name of and some stickles.
5. This one is one of my favorites. Oona and the Unicorn. I added a rub on swirl, covered the entire background with gold stickles, painted the flower petals with Shimmerz, added some bling and some pearls.
6. Jack and Lily. Since I made 8 and only need to send out 7, I might keep this one. It just came out so vintage. I did the orange peel effect again and outlined in stickles and I just love the way it looks!
7. The Movie Poster. Can you tell I love this technique?
8. Oona - "A faerie's heart beats fierce and free." Yes she was trying to hit on Jack and he turned her down for Lily. Scorned faery = great quote. I used a lot of stickles on this obviously.
I hope you enjoyed my ATCs.
I hope the other members of the swap like them!