These are the things that made me happy this past week:
1. Rose Moka - I love these papers!! I bought some a while back and just got around to making a layout with some last night. It's the first 12x12 layout I've made since July so I am really proud of it and happy to have my mojo kicking back in. (I will post a pic of the layout later. I didn't get a chance it photograph it yet.
This is the collection I used for my LO. Such pretty colors, don't you think?
2. Picnik - Ok, this site is seriously great. It's an online photo editing suite. It's pretty much fool-proof too. Some of the premium features are so awesome that it's really tempting to pay that small fee (about 25 bucks) for a year of premium service. Not bad at all!! Go check it out and play around.
3. "Otherworldly Love" Stamps from StampInsanity Stamps- These are adorable. I am a HUGE Twilight fan and True Blood fan. I can't wait for the season finale this Sunday. I am going to start reading the books. They are on my list. But seriously these stamps are awesome. I love the "Paranormal Princess" one... too cute!
4. A Fine Frenzy "Bomb in a Birdcage" - This album is really inspiring. I love this girl's voice. She is amazing! And I want her hair color!!
5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!! Right now at Starbucks, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. I highly suggest you go get one. (and then next month when they are at Dunkin Donuts, go get them there, they are cheaper!!)
I am going to add another favorite but it's an all-time favorite.
I feel like I didn't get enough sleep this week. But here is a pic I took of me and my cat Smokey who loves to cuddle and sleeps like this almost every night.
And because we should never forget 9/11/2001: