This week had it's ups and downs... and I am going to be honest here that there were more downs than up. I am one of those people who like to look at the silver lining and find the lesson or message in the bad things that happen in life. These 5 things are what helped me make it through the downs this week.
1. "When I Look At You" by Miley Cyrus. If you have not heard this song, you need to. If you hated "The Climb", this song will remind you that Miley Cyrus can indeed sing and sing well. This song is beautiful and my favorite lines are "When my whole world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when I, I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I, I look at you." and "You appear just like a dream to me, just like kaliedoscope colors that cover me, all of me, every breath that I breathe. Don't you know that you're beautiful?" It's just a really pretty song.
2. Mom and I are going to take a crochet class at our local A.C. Moore's starting October 12th. I am really excited about this. I've always wanted to learn.
3. Jann Arden has a new album out!!!!! You may remember her from the 90s. She sang "Insensative" and "Good Mother." Well her new album is called "Free" and it came out this past week and I highly recommend it. So far my favorite songs are "Daughter Down" and "Until This" and "You are Everything" but I am enjoying the entire album!!
4. My company has decided to have the Geisinger Wellness Team come to work every couple of months for "Lunch and Learn" seminars. This past week they wanted to start a Walking at Work program so they gave us these cute little pedometers to count our steps during the day. This was mine at 1pm. Yeah, I definitely don't get the recommended 10,000 steps a day. But I am working on it.
5. This video that was taken in June of Kaydence (my beautiful niece) doing her butterfly dance. It's so adorable. I took it with my phone and whenever I need a pick me up or I am feeling down, I watch it. So enjoy!!
Those are my faves. I hope you like them. I have so much to do tonight because we are having a huge yard sale tomorrow morning... so no sleeping in for me!!! But maybe I will make some money so I can go to Karaoke tomorrow night! LOL
Have a great weekend everyone!
Thanks for stopping by to visit~!