Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday 13

13 Reasons Why I haven't Updated My Blog this Week

1. I have no idea!!
2. I have been super busy this week...
3. Okay well maybe I am just distracted lately.
4. I don't even think I've scrapped this week at all.
5. This week feels like it flew by!!
6. It's Thursday already???
7. I have a blog??
8. I am trying to finish reading American Gods. It's a great book but for some reason (maybe because I am blog hopping all the time) it's taking me forever to finish it!
9. I've been spending a lot of time with friends and family.
10. I'm addicted to updating my facebook status!
11. <3
12. Did I mention I have been a little distracted lately?
13. There really isn't a good reason why I haven't updated...


I have not forgotten about posting blog candy!
It will be here soon!

Keep your eyes open!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! cute list of reasons!

Jill said...

Were you distracted? :P

Yvette said...

Sounds like good reasons to me! :) I get caught up reading everyone else's blogs too and not keeping up with my own! :)

Moorectao said...

Were you distracted? :P